consent

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Story time....

It was a nice day! My baby's friends came around 10.30am.. no i go and get both of her friends.
We read three books and eat pizza, cookies and send them back with chocolates. It was nice...i remember those days, my brother bring all his classmates to home for lunch like a everyday basis. I love cooking for my brother, since he is the only one dare to eat what am cooking!
My mom never let me cook anything, she don't trust me in kitchen cause I'll do a lot of experiments! Traditional dishes I will change to modern :)



After our reading we went to the park and play in there.
I am posting my pizza recipe for my friends (again)...I write recipe's in another site.
here it goes....

1 cup white and 1 cup wheat flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoons oil
rosemary
2 teaspoons yeast
1/4 cup marinara sauce
1 cup spinach (blanched in hot water)
1/2 cup grated cheese

1. mix flour, sugar, salt, rosemary and oil in a bowl.

2. stir yeast in one cup warm water.

3. add yeast solution to the flour and make dough. if sticky add a little more flour.

4. leave the dough in a oiled bowl and let it rise.( 30 minutes).

5. roll the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. top with marinara sauce, spinach and cheese.
6. bake in a 400 degree oven for 18 minutes .

Enjoy !

13 comments:

Deepak Gopi said...

I am the first.
Only thing I know in kitchen is to make tea.
Nice pics.
Thank you for the link.I am going to link you too

bindhiya said...

Hi Deepak,
Nice to see you again!
tea is life saver... :)
I learn to cook only for my little brother and his friends...
Thank you!
I am so happy to see manu's site...
bindhiya

kylie said...

sounds like you had fun, bindi
thanks for the recipe
take care

CIELO said...

what beautiful blog you have; I love your title banner, and your little one is just adorable.

Blessings to you and yours.

Cielo

Cece said...

A very wonderful day indeed. Both babies are adorable. Unfortunately my Nathan is sick today. So we are home getting well. No sleep for me last night. But his fever is gone for now, so I hope he is on the mend.

Love you,
Cecile

Akelamalu said...

Sweet pictures Bindi. x

Suzanne said...

Only for you Bindi!

I received your messages and enjoyed them so much. Hope you get this before you sign off ~ I love you very much and miss you too. We'll chat when I'm well (I am SO sick, but the liquid recipe you sent will probably cure or kill me...I'm not sure which yet!)

Thanks for the pizza recipe. Yummy. Glad you and the kids had such a beautiful day. Take good care of yourself and the wee one.

Love and hugs,
Suzanne

CSI Seattle said...

Hi Bindi,

I like the pizza recipe, but to this day I just make a phone call and shortly thereafter, a guy drives up to my house and hands me a pizza. I give him some money to go away, and dinner is served.

That is the extent of my cooking abilities.

Hope you are well.

krystyna said...

Bindi, thanks for sharing these photos. Babies are cute!

And thanks for pizza recipe. I like pizza with veges or mushroomms or fruits.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugsss!

Unknown said...

Bindhiya! Great to see you on my blog! Love the this post! It makes my heart soar! You sound happy and for that I am VERY happy! I am sending you lots and lots of hugs!
Hugs,
Robyn

Resonator said...

hi sweetie;

serene looks so cute...happy days to u..


hav a nice day
talk to u on weekends

take care

hey happy valentines day in advance

n its spl day for me too to say u
"I LOVE YOU Bindi!!!!"

love
Prema

krystyna said...

Happy Valentine's Day Bindi,
and Happy and lovely each day in your life!

Peace-Love-Happiness be with you and your family!

bindhiya said...

@ Kylie~ we had a great time...and they all like pizza..

@ Cielo ~ Thank you for stopping by..the title banner is a picture of my hometown.

@ Cecile ~ Hope Nathan is feeling good now..i'll call you soon.

@ akelamalu ~ thank you..

@ Suzanne ~ I miss you too.. that tea is a kind of medicine we get in home, when we get sick...Hope you feel better by now... miss you a lot.

@ CSI~ those pizza from store i don't like cause i don't know what is in there.. if you stop by to Cecile you can see some restaurant secrets :)..
but it is easy to make one, it take only 1 hour.

@ Krystyna ~ Thank you! wish you and family a beautiful valentine's day too.

@ Robyn ~ Thank you! I loved your current post a lot ( free hug )...my favourites are those three
1. about your friend's birthday (lordy lordy who turn 40),
2. for Suzanne and CSI
3. free hugs
I am so happy to have you in my life.

@ Prema~ Happy Valentines day to you too... I'll be looking forward for weekends. Hope you getting lot of rest..
love you.

I love you all..

Wish you all a happy valentine's day!
bindi