consent

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

At last I can rest???

I have been away for so long..My FIL was here for a week...we visited family and friends...
It was tiring but Serene enjoyed it...She was so happy to see her grandpa... I think she is tired of seeing mamma and dad only, every day :)

After all the busy days I ended up with washing dishes, cleaning.....and today laundry, 7 loads!!
I hate hate hate laundry......it's alright...now i can sit down...nothing left to do... :)

I thought I can rest!! NO! Serene doesn't want to sleep...She is not going to sleep without me....arrrh....this is 12 am and a baby fighting with sleep!!

I will talk later....Thank you for all the kind words!
I will be with my family soon...that day is not far...I have faith...
love you all

10 comments:

Gig said...

Good Morning Bindi,
I can relate! I hate doing dishes and laundry too. Hope you get some rest now. At my house it is a never ending job. There is always several gk's here. I need to tackle the bedroom they use, maybe later,lol.
Love the vase of beautiful flowers, make me think of Spring. I am ready for warm weather, it is -12 degrees right now,brr...
Love you and Serene.
Enjoy your week.

hugs and love,
debbie

Anonymous said...

lovely flowers...beautiful!

Cece said...

Oh my sweet, sweet friend,
I hope you got rest. I completely understand how you feel. My boys are fighting as I type and now I must deal with them. Talk to you soon.

bindhiya said...

Dear Debbie,
We had a beautiful day today! It was in the 50's...I walk around and let my baby girl walk...holding my hands..I loved our walk..
beautiful day...after a miserable day...
love and ((warm hugs))
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Kalyan,
Thanks for stopping by.
the flowers...one of my brother send me...so credit goes to him :)
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Cecile,
If I get a 3hour continuous sleep...thats all i need to work next 25 hours..but last night was ...
joys of motherhood :)
hope you had a beautiful day
love and ((hugs))
bindi

Resonator said...

sure bindi!!..u ll meet and spend ur wonderful time with ur family soon...more happy memories to u


love
Prema

bindhiya said...

Dear Prema,
Hope you had a good Day!
Are still on line? I'll get on to gtalk..Oh I got to check Pappa's mail too..
some days are so hard for me...but it will pass...It all worth..
thanks for the kind words..
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

krystyna said...

Hi Bindi!
That is great you have time with your family and Serene was happy.
I like to do the laundry, but I don't like to cook.
Hugsss and Love!

krystyna said...

The tulips are beautiful!