consent

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kid's Cute Answer :))


*KIDS IN GRADE SCHOOL THINK FAST




TEACHER: Why are you late?




WEBSTER: Because of the sign.




TEACHER: What sign




WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."








TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your mathmultiplication on the floor?




CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!








TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"




JOHN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"




TEACHER: No, that's wrong




JOHN: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!








TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?




SARAH: H I J K L M N O!!




TEACHER: What are you talking about?




SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!








TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.




GEORGE: Here it is!




TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?




CLASS: George!








TEACHER: Willie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.




WILLIE: Me!








TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?




TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.








TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I."




ELLEN: I is...




TEACHER: No, Ellen..... Always say, "I am."




ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."








TEACHER: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"




JOHNNY: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."








TEACHER: "George Washington not only chopped father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"




JOHNNY: "Because George still had the ax in his hand."








TEACHER: Now, Sam, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?




SAM: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. **








TEACHER: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" isexactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?




: No, teacher, it's the same dog!








TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?




PUPIL: A teacher.*








******************************************************************************




Thank you dear ones for your kind words and loving support these past days.....




Today I had my dr. apointment and yes, am pregnant....so I think I have to suffer EMS for a bit more... I wish i am with my family now... but i know all of my dear family here in this blogland is with me in spirit...am blessed to have each one of you in my life...




love you all.




bindi





29 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

Congratulations Bindi!
I am so happy for you :) You will feel better in no time... and Serene will have a baby brother or sister!
I know you are missing your family at a time like this but your friends are here to help and support you!
Take Care and much love to you and your family! Dawn

Jim said...

Wooooo Hoooooo

Heyyyy Dawn
dont look at me that way

Leah said...

That's exciting news, Bindi! take it easy--and do lots of nice things for yourself!

xo,

Leah

Jessica said...

Congrats Bindi! :)
I'm glad you found the source of your
EMS, and now you have something to look forward to. Hope you are having a peaceful evening.

Shari said...

That is exciting, Bindi! I know it seems not like the right time, but I know that little babe will be a blessing to you! Take care of yourself, sweetie!

Gig said...

Bindi,
I am so happy that you went to the Dr. and now what wonderful news!! I know it is not easy being so far from your family, and has been a long time since seeing them. I hope that will change for you in the future. All of us here will continue to support you! So glad we talked and I will call you by this weekend. Kisses and hugs for Serene and you...Brian too.
Debbie

Joyful Jo said...

Congratulations Bindi,
How exciting for Serene to be having a brother or sister.
Hoping you are not feeling too sick for too much longer.
hugs Jo.

Arv said...

fun stuff...

Chechi... Congratulations and best wishes from my family... its really a good news... As always, lots of love and wishes to you, serene and the hubby. :)

take care...

Akelamalu said...

A new baby! That's wonderful news!

Love the kids sayings btw.

monsoon dreams said...

CONGRATS,bindi!be happy always,take care:-)

Dawn Drover said...

Just checkin' on ya! I will do a post for you when I'm feeling better :)

Cece said...

Well, I would say all of us are pretty good at diagnosing pregnancy. I hope you are felling better and I wish you the best of luck with many upcoming decisions.

Hemanth Potluri said...

lol ....:) very good ones...

Skeeter said...

Oh Bindi, Mrs. Skeeter and I are so very happy for you. Congratulations to you and yours. Best wishes to all.

Resonator said...

Congratulations Bindi!!
another kutty papa or kutty paiyyan :):)


feeling so happy sweetie!!
Take care

Love u
Prema

CIELO said...

Bindi... came by to tell you that The House in the Roses is having a garden party and would love to see you participate... come see and show us what's growing in your garden!

Hugs, and a blessed weekend to you

Cielo

Maggie May said...

Congratulations! It is difficult when family are far away. I wish I lived closer to my daughter.
Will be lovely to have a brother or sister for your little girl. You will start to feel better soon.

Skeeter said...

Hi Bindi!

Hope all is well and everyone is healthy and happy. Best wishes to all.

Love,
Skeeter

CSI Seattle said...

Hey! Congratulations.

I have been absent for a while, so this is great news to come back to.

Looking forward to the frequent progress reports.

Brian (who likes the Dave Matthews Band)

Dawn Drover said...

Just dropped by say hi and hope you are feeling a bit better... hang in there! {{{HUGS}}}

Arv said...

Hope all is well with you Bindi... take care... :)

Anonymous said...

Bindi,

Just wanted to send my congratulations on your news.
Family may be a long distance away, but they will always be with you in your heart, no matter where you, or they, are. From the distance, they will help you care for the new life that you are nurturing.
Feel it in your heart, Bindi, and the new baby will feel it too.

Congratulations again,

take extra special care,
Peter x

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Bindi, I'm so happy for you and your family..:)

kylie said...

bindi,
this little one will be a blessing for many years to come and those years go too too quickly so just enjoy it now.
(thats when you're not dizzy....
or tired......
or crying......
or vomiting.....)
goodness, there are so many awful bits arent there?
love to you and serene

Cece said...

Hey,
How are you feeling. You have not sent me you list for the Indian store. Let me know what you need. I'll try to get it for you.

krystyna said...

Hi Bindhi!
God bless you and your new, little baby. Serene will be Very happy!
God blees your life and your family!
Be strong and take care!

Skeeter said...

Hi Bindi!

Hope you are feeling well and are happy. I was thinking about what you said about EMS today. One of my colleagues at work is a couple of months away from delivering her first baby. She is having a hard time walking, sitting, and well, just everything. I told her about your EMS and she totally agrees with you. It made her feel better laughing. Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes dear Bindi. Best of luck with everything.

Jeevan said...

That was really sweet and happy calling us ur family members. Thanks a lot dear bindi :)

Wow… it was fun reading, and the last two are too good :) take care, and good wishes always.

bindhiya said...

Thank you all for your kind words, support and love...
am going to take a blogging break...
sorry am not able to reply...now...i love you all..
I'll be back soon...once am able handle EMS...
love you all
bindi