consent

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday !!!

Today is my younger brother's Birthday!

I clearly remember the day he was born! My Pappa came to my school, classroom handed a bag of chocolates to my teacher for all the class.. and told me "you have a baby brother.. I'll take you to hospital after your school..." Evening Pappa took me to hospital and I saw my baby brother for the first time! He was a sweet sweet little baby...I love holding him.....

He started riding Pappa's Motor bike at the age of 14 and I will be riding behind him, anywhere he goes.....to his friends or to buy something from shop....it was so much fun.... We will have some good fights too.. :)
His friends are my friends too...every one of them treat me like their sister...A big sister to all of them...How sweet is that?
I talk to my mom and brother today.. and ask mom what you doing special for my brother..She brought new clothes for some little ones around there and give them food too...

I miss my rides, video games, and fights and so much more...


Dear friends/family....thank you so much for all of your wonderful words and support...
I you all..

13 comments:

Arv said...

Nice post and please do convey my birthday wishes to your bro too.

The house and the location seems awesome in the pic. Love the paddy fields and the country side. Hope I could get out of the city and move over to such a place soon. :)

Maithri said...

Oh Bindhiya,

These photos take me back to Sri Lanka...Aaah!! The paddies and the coconut palms...

Thank you for stirring my memories and my heart.

Much love to you and your family, and birthday wishes to your younger brother,

Love, M

Resonator said...

hi bindi..


birthday wishes to your brother...more more sweet memories to you...happy easter..


happy days to you...

love u dear..

love
Prema

Cece said...

I hope you are able to wish your baby brother a happy birthday in person. Love you, dear. Cecile

Dawn Drover said...

A beautiful tribute to your brother Bindi!
Wish him a Happy Birthday from Canada!

krystyna said...

Hi Bindi!
Your today's post is very moving. This kind of reminder brings the emotion from our sweet childchood time.
Happy Birthday to your Dear Brother!

krystyna said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and little about your childchood and your brother!

Big hugsss!

Suzanne=p said...

tell your brother happy birthday for me! and i am responding to you a little last but for my great grandma's birthday we went to red lobster. it is her favorite resturant and we go there every year. it was fun. what are you doing for your brother's birthday?
bye,
suzanne:]

bindhiya said...

Arv~ Thank you! we are living in a country side and love it... we are so close to you :) so move... :)) ♥ & ((hugs))


Maithri~ Thank you! I am waiting to be back to home...
♥ & ((hugs))


Prema~ Thank you sweetie! it was nice talking to you!
♥ & ((hugs))


Cecile ~ Thank you! one day i will be there... ♥ & ((hugs))


Dawn ~ Thank you Sweetie! I am going to forward him all the birthday wishes.... :)
♥ & ((hugs))


Krystyna~ Thank you sweetie! thank you for that cool link and photos too...you are so sweet!
Yes, it bringing back so much memories...i remember my brother from day one...every single step, all his friends, what he like, what he don't like everything...so much more...
♥ & ((hugs))


Suzanne~ Thank you!

Nice to hear you celebrated your great grandma's birthday!

My family lives in India...I talk to him yesterday...
our birthday celebrations are same always...make special food give to poor children's, give them new clothes and visit temple..
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

Gig said...

What a wonderful tribute to your younger brother! Please pass on Birthday Wishes from Michigan.
I wish you could be there, sometime soon you will. Thanks for sharing this part of your family life with us.

Love and hugs,
Debbie

bindhiya said...

Dear Debbie,
Thank you!

one day i will be there with all of my family!!! yes, am waiting for that day....
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

monsoon dreams said...

hi bindiya,
Birthday wishes to ur lil brother.the place looks like alleppey.is it?

bindhiya said...

Dear Monsoon dreams,

Thank you so much!

that is in Palakkad!

Happy Easter to you and family!

♥ & ((hugs))
bindi