consent

Sunday, January 6, 2008

So far so good!!!

Sunday!! wake up so late...not that late 7.30 am...
check on my favourite blog...Suzanne's Rose Cottage...write a quick note and off to church with my baby girl.
Today was a good day so we walk around....we both enjoyed our walk.
when we are back my husband has done laundry....actually the washing part only...he is checking the dryer papers. He ask me where are they? i just look at him He goes "women don't mess with me"..
evening again we go for a walk with stroller....which was so nice..
i publish four recipes today...one day i will publish a cook book too..
one day i have to start writing my love story....am too lazy now but i will one day.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Sweetie!

Good morning. I don't have children, but when I would go home to visit my sisters when they had young children or visit friends with kids, my favorite thing to do was go for a walk with the baby and the stroller. I don't know why. Perhaps because it was calm and peaceful. If kids are feeling well, they love the adventure and they actually enjoy hearing Aunt Suzy chat!

I'm looking forward to your cook book! Keep writing.

Thank you for all you generous and kind comments on my blog. You're a treasure.

Much love,
Suzanne

Suzanne said...

It's Tuesday ~ where are you today honey? I hope you're okay.

Love you,
Suzanne :)

bindhiya said...

Dear Suzanne,
am fine, Thanks for checking on me.
Somedays my baby girl doesn't take any nap at all..so that day i will not get any time. I don't have a schedule for her....i don't need...let her enjoy her childhood...she will make me so busy around here...
Take care dear
love
bindhiya

Kookaburra said...

G'day Bindhiya,
I see by your clock that it is 3am.
Your daughter, Lechu is beatiful. The pictures remind me of when my Helen was her age.
Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Best wishes to you all.

Mark.

CSI Seattle said...

Hi Bindhiya,

Glad you stopped by my blog and said hello. Better than stopping by is finding out that your husband's name is Brian and that he likes the Dave Matthews Band. Based on this information alone, I think that your husband is an fantastic person!

I look forward to future visits,

Brian

bindhiya said...

Brian~
Yes, he is a real nice person, I never saw someone real peaceful and calm like he is.
Thanks for stopping by
take care
bindhiya

bindhiya said...

Mark~
Thank you!!!
My Lechu (Serene) is so sweet...am enjoying every single moment being with her.
I know time flies....
take care
bindhiya