consent

Thursday, January 31, 2008

God Bless You All...

I have been blessed by krystyna
Thank you Krystyna.. God bless you too...As always Kevin, you and family in my prayers..
This tag is called the blessing tag.You are supposed to bless three of your blog friends. The tag was started over here ukok

it is my wish to bless all who read this blog, for the purposes of starting this little endeavor it is necessary that I ‘bless’ 3 blog friends, who may in turn ‘bless’ 3 blog friends.
Let’s use a simple format, and let’s make it even simpler by suggesting that the recipient simply copies and pastes above picture when they become the recipient of a bloggin blessing themselves.

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you recieve a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world.

I have to tag 3 people instead am going for five people...every one is so dear to me...it is so hard to chose..
I bless Suzanne, Shara, Mark, Prema, Ludmila

love you all...
(any one please feel free to take the blessing tag if you like)

14 comments:

kylie said...

hi bindi, thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, hope you're doin ok
take care

Satanic Angel said...

I simply love Kerala!True to it's tagline, it sure is God's Own Country. I have been there as a tourist and am simply in awe of the place. The temples, the tea gardens, the beaches..the kaapi, idli sambaram, the food they serve on banana leaves is simply delicious! You are very lucky to have a home there =)

Satanic Angel said...

hey..i kinda remember having a dish called "avial" along with rice. I'd be really grateful if you could get me it's recipe =)

Resonator said...

hi bindi;

thanks u so much for the blessing tag..i love u..feeling very happy

so touching and u have given me very special emotional feeling for friendship..thank u


love u bindi

love
Prema

Suzanne said...

I love you.

XO Suzanne

Ludmila M. said...

Bindi,
You're so special to me, believe me..Thank you a thousand times for tagging me..So kind of you!I feel much better now,thing are getting clear day after day,and this will get better and better!
Love ya!
XOXO Ludmila.

ukok said...

So glad you enjoyed participating in this :-)

bindhiya said...

Kylie,
We are fine, thanks...
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Elusive,
I am so happy to hear you like kerala...
You made me homesick talking about the food...i am looking forward to be back in home.
Sure I'll get you the recipe.
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Prema,
You are so sweet girl.
I love you too.
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Suzanne,
I love you dear...you are my inspiration to be here...still now..i am a visitor of "Rose cottage studio" million times a day, just to see you, to feel your love, i adore you.
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Ludmila,
Thanks for stopping by.
am so happy to hear you feeling better. please continue your studies, be strong and independent.
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

ukok,
Thanks for this blessing tag. I enjoyed participating.
take care
god bless you.
bindi

krystyna said...

Thank you Bindi for your love and blessings!
Hugss and love to you!