consent

Thursday, January 10, 2008

So am here again............

Another beautiful day!!!
I didn't got to walk till 3 pm...one after another i have something to do....it is alright as long as Lechu is not crying.
around 3.30 we get out of the house....it was windy and31 F. Just walk couple of blocks and came back...
Today was a better day since i had done everything.....I hate to rush last minute..

I am a bit down these days cause I can't attened School....I wish I can...
that is enough for today

2 comments:

Kookaburra said...

Hello Binghiya,
Are you having a better day today?
I say by your post that yesterday you were down. I hope that Lechu is feeling better today too. I remember when Helen was little how busy we were! Can you go back to School? I am happy to you are a blogger friend :)

Kind thoughts,
Maark

bindhiya said...

Hi Mark,
Thanks!!!
Yes, today was a good day.
Lechu is a good baby. she want me around always...i know she loves me so much.
School, i have to wait till next semester..
Your Helen is beautiful... reminds me of my younger sister...(i will post her photo soon).
Am so happy to have you as my friend.
Thanks
have a good day
bindhiya