consent

Monday, November 5, 2018

A turn in 360 degree direction :)

Life is full of adventures ! when you are with someone who loves you no matter what, be there for you through thick and thin, compliment your views and interests in life... that's all you need in this life.
Let me tell you all, I am there.. :) my blogging friend's been there with me through my struggles and hard times.. now it is time for happiness, love and adventures..  I am planning to update with our journey's more often. I am ready to take you all with me on the ups and down's of this new beautiful world... one without any walls.
when I stop updating the blog last time, I was going through a very difficult time in life.. one I didn't want to talk about, one I want to forget.. Now I am in a place where I can talk about it without breaking apart, without any tears, without bitterness.. I really want to write my story and publish it one day, hopefully..
A single mom with two kids, struggling hard to make it through life, scared to be dating or thinking about someone new in life.. that's when He came into our lives. so that's all for now :)
I will be updating with pictures and plans for the future and all .. stay tuned :)

No comments: