consent

Monday, November 12, 2018

A little of this and that...

 Weekend came and gone before I know it.. We had a pretty good weekend. Monday is here again and we have a winter weather advisory! Hope I can make it back home..
Over the weekend we visited OKC.  It was wonderful to have a little road trip with my love. I want to go in detail but not now.. maybe some time later.

Don't we all dream about road trips, visiting places and living a life filled with adventure? If money wasn't a problem... we want to sail around the world. have a catamaran and sail away.. dreaming about it, watching videos, learning, researching.. You may see us setting up a go fund me account soon :)  Steve have a lot of experience in water, me.. none.. I have a lot to learn, still I am ready for it.

No comments: