consent

Tuesday, January 12, 2010



it was a beautiful day.... took a class in the morning, came back home did 6 loads of washing went to library on the way back my baby girl want to eat outside... am not into that idea cause i will not find anything i like.. rice and curry that is all i want.. a bit spicy.. anyway we go to a local restaurant cookie basket and got some lunch... we were eating and a girl came and took my ticket and told 'that is already taken care of' i ask her who did that? she told me a anonymous person.. mmm am not sure who did that, there was a lot of people we know...
will update in a bit...
*********************************************************
I was planned to update by noon.. but it took all day..
my uncle is admitted to the hospital again.. i don't even know which hospital..
now i don't even remember what i planned to say?

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, very nice! :)

Resonator said...

Happy Birthday Noah..
pics are beautiful

love u
Prema

Dawn Drover said...

The pics are beautiful and it was so nice for someone to pick up your tab!

I am sorry to hear about your Uncle though :(

Joyful Jo said...

Hi Bindi,
I hope I'm right but it is Happy Birthday to you!!
Love & Best Wishes to you.

JP said...

You got a nice blog...Keep posting.

Invite you to visit my pages and leave your comments.

Skeeter said...

Hi Bindi!

Happy Birthday to Noah. The cake looks so delicious. Hope all will be well for your uncle.

Love,

Skeeter

krystyna said...

You all look very beautiful and lovely.

I'm sorry about your uncle. He will be in my prayers.

Love & hugsss

MARIA said...

It is nice to see you and your beautiful kids.
My best wishes to you dear Bindhi!

Skeeter said...

Hi Bindi,

Hope all is well for you and your babies.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Akelamalu said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to Noah!


Sorry to hear about your uncle m'dear.

I just got back off holiday and am trying to catch up. x

Skeeter said...

Hi Bindi!

Just visiting. Wanted to say "Hi!" and see how things are going for you and your babies. Hope all is well.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

bindhiya said...

Dear All,
Uncle had a heart surgery yesterday.
I didn't been able to talk to him still...
hope and praying for a miracle.
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi