consent

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Act Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly!

Dear All,
Hope everyone having a good start :)
This Christmas was so special... so many friends ask me to have lunch or dinner with their family and we got a lot of gifts..
This is a special one from a dear dear girl, she was here last year... now attending graduate school. Her love and kindness is godly.. what else i can say.
She painted this for me and give to a friend who visited her, from there through another friend, then another, and another... so on it reach me on Christmas. I am in tears thinking about all this love and kindness...




Just wanted to share with my family here..
love you all

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Very beautiful!

Resonator said...

Beautiful..nice words..chechi

Joyful Jo said...

Lovely painting. She is a good artist. I love the bright colours.
You are very lucky to have such nice caring friends.

Akelamalu said...

What a beautiful gift! :)

Jessica said...

Love that! She is very talented!

bindhiya said...

Thank you all..
Heather is one of my angel.. She did a lot for us.. still doing a lot..
love you all
((hugs))
bindi