consent

Friday, July 31, 2009



1. It's time for _going to bed (12.55 AM).

2. Little Rock; it's not a bad place for finding soul mate :).

3. I must be crazy walking in the rain with two little ones..

4. Serene and Noah are the best thing I have ever known.

5. My life is simply for Serene & Noah.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when Serene told me She is going to call the zoo to take me (the reason, am not playing with her).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include a simple get together for my friends (who leaving to Africa this week) and Sunday, I want to wake up early to go church!

6 comments:

kylie said...

i would like to see you in the zoo :)

Dawn Drover said...

That's so cute... call the zoo!

Megan, Life Revamped said...

#2 sounds exciting!

have a great week!

bindhiya said...

@ Kyles,
I will be in zoo before too long :)

@ Dawn,
She is.. I am her boots and she is Dora.. that's why she is going to call the zoo :)

@ fickleinpink,
Thanks for stopping by..
have a great weekend.

love you all
bindi

Resonator said...

so cute of ur lil ones chechi..

love u
Prema

Unknown said...

why can't u play with my little one to keep her happy.