consent

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunday Stealing :)



Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date? No date..

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I cannot stand the smell of alcohol..

4. What was your FIRST job? Project Coordinator for an NGO

5. What was your FIRST car? hmm.. just had a little car.. Geo metro...

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Thirupathi

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? yes, once a year..

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? hmm... let me ask my mom :)

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. She was a kind Portuguese lady.. teach me how to survive in US :)

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? want to see my family..

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? circus.. it will help me in my daily life :)

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? Yes..

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? fetch water from a well... why ? my mom need help :)

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? take off shoes. :)



5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

#12 is super!!!

I enjoyed reading your answers. This week's meme is a whole lotta personal...I like it.

Mine is now posted. Hope you can find a couple of minutes today and stop by for a visit. Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet said...

I'd love to see my family too:)
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff_25.html

Akelamalu said...

Aw #12 is lovely - I too married the first person I fell in love with, though we did split up for 8 years then found each other again. :)

Becca said...

I love that everyone does what I do and takes off their shoes first thing when they get home.

Dawn Drover said...

I love #11 Bindi! You made me laugh :)