consent

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

when you know that all is light, you are enlightened...

It's been one of those rainy days.. i really love love rainy days. i want to be outside walking....but with two little ones that is not possible. Today Serene had play school so I managed to get out and enjoy the rain :). A friend of mine is staying with me and she asked me to pick up some grocery for making a special soup. the items were bacon bits (yuck), ground sausage (double yuck), kale, cream, potato, garlic, and onion. I told her am so sorry I have no idea where to look those plus I will not let those yucky stuff enter my house... we agreed on imitation bacon and vegetarian sausage... I got the grocery and she made a yummy soup.. but still those imitation stuff tasted horrible... I added so much hot sauce to eat it.. anyway I hope I didn't disappoint her..
I rambled enough...That's all for today..
love you all

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had send some photos of the flood affected victims on your email. you can also post the same.

raghu

Novice Writer said...

I love rainy days too..that is if there aren't any plans to go for an outing or something..

Akelamalu said...

Are you vegetarian Bindhi as you didn't want the bacon and sausage meat in the soup? It was nice of you to compromise anyway to let your friend make her soup. x