consent

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing..

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as MelRoXx of the blog Life of a Mean Jean. She explains that she was tagged to do the meme by gaelikaa and she states that it's called The Blame Tara Meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Blame Tara Meme

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Dawn

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? Laptop to participate in Sunday stealing :)

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? my two beautiful butterflies..

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? My Grandma's special treats.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Did I made a mistake.. hmm I don't think so :)

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. Mom of two little butterflies, sister of three brothers and a sister, daughter to a loving Pappa and Amma, and a Keralite.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? having a big belly...now i miss that :)

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? in any restaurant I don't know what to order.. I don't like restaurants.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I have to think about it :)

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Boots (my baby girl says she is Dora and am her boots :) )

14 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwww, I do so love the photo of your two 'butterflies'.

My Sunday Stealing is now posted. I'd love to have you stop by for a visit. Have a great week ahead.

I am Harriet said...

So sweet! Loved your answers.

Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/nancy-rocks.html

Cece said...

Bindi,
I really had a great time at your house last night. I just hope my rough and tumbly boys did not make you too nervous. They are not used to playing with little girls. My friend Anna fell in love with you. She talked about how wonderful your food was all the way home, and she really wants to get to know you better and do more cooking together. Thank you for inviting us into your home and serving us up such a wonderful evening.

Love always,
Cecile

Carleen said...

Grandmas have a way of making us feel so special, don't they?

Hazel said...

you miss your big belly...:) your butterflies are cuties!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Thoise babies bring a smile to my face every time I pop in for a visit -- too cute! What a blessing!

I learn a wee bit more about you each time I come over.

I love eating in restaurants ... plan to do it tonight to celebrate my 25th anniversary (which falls on tomorrow, but this restaurant will be closed then). One day I hope we can go to restaraunt together (I'll do the ordering so you can relax) and I'll show you just how fun it can be! It's a date! ; D

Have a wonderful Sunday, my sweet friend . . . and enJOY those babies -- so huggable!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Dawn does make good films! What a riot. Enjoy your day...

Becca said...

I can't imagine not liking restaurants...I love going somewhere and having someone else do the cooking and clean up!

Linda said...

If I didn't have to worry about the cost, I think I would order anything.

Akelamalu said...

Great meme Bindi, I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

Dawn Drover said...

I love your answers!
Especially the part about me being the hottest movie star! LOL... that was soooo sweet of you!
Big Hugs!

bindhiya said...

Dear Anni,
Thanks.
Your answers are great..
have a great week to you too.

Dear Harriet,
Thank you for stopping by and your kind words.
You did great too.. i think we have something similar :)

Dear Cece,
Thanks for stopping by. I loved meeting your friend Anna too.

Dear Carleen,
I love my grandma and miss her every single day of my life.
Thanks for stopping by.
have a great week.

Dear Hazel,
I do miss my big beautiful belly, i will post a picture so at least i can see every day :)
Thanks for stopping by.

Dear Debbie,
Thank you Sweetie.
So Sweet of you to thinking about taking me on a date. That will be great. My problem, I am looking for real food that is my food, some rice and curry. I will post some of my favorite recipes just for you. another thing traditionally we are vegan's. in my custom eating from a restaurant is a shame :). but I will be happy to go with you.
My little one's are my light, guiding me in this dark life of mine...
love you dear.

Dear Budweiser,
Yes, Dawn make good films. She proved that in her last movie :)
Thanks for your visit..

Dear Becca,
Thanks for stopping by.
In my culture we don't eat in restaurants.. it is kinda shame.. :)

Dear Linda,
Thanks for stopping by.
You don't have to worry i can cook :)

Dear Dawn,
Thanks for taking time to stop by.
I loved your new movie too.. and your movies are the only ones i have patience to sit and watch.
love you dear.

♥ & ((hugs)) to you all
bindi

Stacey said...

Hi Bindi!

Your butterflies are beautiful!!! My daughter had hair just like your smiley faced one there...thick & full of curls. Now it goes all the way down her back like your hair! I'm so jealous. ;) Wish my hair would grow that long!

Just thought I'd drop by & say "hi" today. Oh, and I love the floating hearts on your blog! They are so pretty!

((Hugs))
Stacey

Maria said...

Your answers are nice. I did this meme too a few weeks back. Thanks for the link to my blog - I'm the one who tagged MelRoXx, from whom this blog was ripped off.