consent

Monday, June 22, 2009

Funfest...

I am getting so busy now a days.. why? I don't know.. I don't know what am doing to be busy.. but I try to walk with my little ones all most every day as much as I can.... may be that makes me busy...
We had a carnival at the park. Serene had a real good time being there and enjoying the train ride, slide, and puppet show.
this slide she gone half way and cry for mom... so I left Noah in stroller and go with her :)

It was fun for her...but I got dizzy :)

It is getting too hot here...God it is 100 degrees most of the days.
am enjoying my two blessings...and being one busy mama :)
Love you all..
bindi

11 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Oh Bindi you are so lucky to have two such beautiful children!

Joyful Jo said...

Hi Bindi,
Thanks for dropping by. all is well with Helen and Mark. It was not Glandular fever for Helen and she has her operation on Monday to have her wisdom teeth out.
Your children are lovely. Good luck with the job hunting and getting a car.
Best wishes to you all Jo.

Resonator said...

chechi,
lovely pictures..
I will check for u in skype..

love u
Prema

krystyna said...

When my big kids were as yours I was busy mom too. I always tried to walk with them, now they walk with their kids.
Time goes very fast and your sweeties grow fast.

Take care, dear Bindhi,
and
big hugsss for you, Serena and Noah.

kylie said...

hi bindi
the funfest looks like a lot of fun! it wont be long before big sister serene is taking noah on the rides.
that will be a beautiful day

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Oh what a darling post. It carries me back to those precious early days of motherhood when the litle ones needed Mommy to go down a slide with them. Now my youngest (always adventurous) takes on the most incredible challenges while I sit on the sidelines and pray. ; D

Enjoy your blessings and carnival days and warm snuggles and all the rest.

Thank you for sharing these special moments with those ADORABLE babies. You gave me a gift . . . and a smile to carry throughout the day.

Shari said...

Bindi: your babies are beautiful! I will call you Monday or Tuesday after I return. If I can I will call before then. Take care! Have a good week! :-)

Cece said...

glad you had fun at the carnival. I'll be in town the weekend of the 4th, perhaps we can sneek a visit in.

Dawn Drover said...

The pics are great Bindi! I cannot believe how much the children have grown. You ARE a busy Mama
xo

MARIA said...

HAPPY JULY 4th!...GOD BLESS AMERYKA!!!

bindhiya said...

Thank you all for your kind words &
love.
((hugs))
bindi