consent

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A beautiful Day... with Shara...

Shara visited me on Tuesday (08/05/08).. I was been waiting for this visit for a loooong time.. first she had a Italy trip... then one month in Singapore.. so it took a long wait..

She was here around 2.30pm and we had a great great time.. It was surprising to see how Serene was happy and talking to her a whole lot.. Serene doesn't talk so much to anyone right away.. it will take a long time for her... but Shara become her friend in minutes.. then serene want her to read books and play with her all the time :))... She bring a lot of books for Serene... my little one loves books..

She bring something so special from Singapore.. a Pashmina , which she brought from Little India in Singapore. It bring a lot of warm memories back.. my mom have a same color one..

The next day we went to library, then to forbidden walmart (my hubby don't like walmart, he want to help local business..so shop only in local stores... but I don't get my favorite items like Plantain, Pomegranate, Mango, Papaya, Basmati rice etc.. in local stores). Then we met Cecile at burger king in the evening..
I had a wonderful time.. She left in the evening to spent a day with her mom..
can you believe I didn't took even one photo.. she took a lot of photos and even recorded at walmart, MC Donald's and everywhere we went..
My baby using my computer all day to see her barney.. she even know how to turn on, change videos !!!!

have a great weekend to you all...

bindi

18 comments:

Resonator said...

hi sweetie;
hope u r doing good..
nice to see u being happy...



with lots of love
Prema

Jessica said...

Aw, Bindi :)
Glad you had a fun time!

Dawn Drover said...

Glad you had a wonderful time Bindi... If Serene liked Shara then she must be a good person cause children always know :)
Talk soon!
{HUGS}

Cece said...

I had a good visit with you two too. Have a nice Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Bindi,

What a wonderful day you and Serene had! It's so nice to know that some of our blogging family are meeting up in reality! Hoping to see photos from Shara or Cece...

take care,

Peter

Gypsy Butterfly said...

Hello Bindi, It sounds like you had a very special and wonderful visit. I totally know what you mean by your little one on the computer. Both my son and daughter started the computer at a very young age. It's cute and amazing how fast these little ones catch on!
Have a pleasant day!
Lydia

Akelamalu said...

How lovely you had such a nice time. I bought a Pashmina in France a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I just wish I'd bought more!

krystyna said...

Hi Bindhi,
it is so nice to hear about your beautiful Day with Shara.
I agree with Dawn,
She must be a Special person, if Serene accepted her so easy.
My little boys don't like to talk when they see a new person too, it takes them much time to accept a new person.
Thank you for sharing your happiness and about Pashmina...

Have a blessing Sunday!

bindhiya said...

Dear Prema,
We had a great time.. It was so nice to hang out with a dear friend, i was talking to for a long time...
love you dear..
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Jessica,
we had a great time..
it was a lovely meeting.. so sweet..so tender..
have a great day..
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Dawn,
Yes, i am surprised to see Serene started talking to her right away.. always she will take a long time to observe and then talk one or two words.. :))
Shara is so sweet too..
have a good day..
((hugs))
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Cece,
we had a great time too..
have a good day..
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Peter,
I'll post some photos soon.. Shara told me she will email them..
It was great to meet her... hopefully I will get a chance to visit her oneday..
have a good day.
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Lydia,
It was a wonderful visit.. we felt like we know each other for a long long time..
My little one love to in front of computer all day..
have a great day..
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Akelamalu,
We had a great time..
I hope you'll get a chance to visit India soon... so you can buy more Pashmina :)) If you visit India.. please let me know and visit my little state too..
have a good day..
love
bindi

bindhiya said...

Dear Krystyna,
It was great to meet Shara in real life.. She is a special person and I believe baby's know so much more than we do..
Serene is little bit shy to talk to someone other than me or her dad..
have a good day sweetie..
love
bindi

Deepak Gopi said...

:)
India kku gold kittiyathu kondu njan bhayangara santhoshattilanu :)

Debbie in CA : ) said...

What a sweet peek into your life. I have no walmart in my area, but would likely agree with your husband; however, I should love to meet a friend ANYWHERE. And I can see how the delicious food items you described at walmart and not local stores would induce me to step inside with a list. : ) Our local markets provide so much international flavor to our diet. I absolutely LOVE basmati rice -- my kids come running to say, "What smells so good?" I shall truly enjoy perusing your past posts to learn more delightful tidbits of your life. Much too late for me to be blogging, so I shall say goodbye for now. And once again, thank you for visiting my blog and inviting me to come visit you. I love your "Beautiful World." 'Til next time ... : )